Sunday

Miss ASU 2012

February 15 was the annual Miss Arkansas State University pageant. I was originally nominated to compete for the  title and represent the gentlemen of Kappa Alpha Order. However, the Lord had other plans for me and I won my title just 12 days before the competition! So instead of competing, I was asked to be a guest of honor and entertain between the phases of competition! Shelley Kelley of Clark's Bridal and Formal in Jonesboro gave me such a fun gown to wear as I performed and was recognized in front of my student body as Miss Crowley's Ridge. Miss ASU was a wonderful pageant and I was honored to be a part of the show!
Being introduced in this wonderful gown from Clark's Bridal and Formal to sing the song that won me my title: "Break It To Me Gently"

Miss ASU was crowned and put in the books for another ΑΓΔ win! This is one of my favorite photos from the night!
Thanks to ASU's Herald for recognizing our accomplishments as well! Miss ASU 2011 and Miss AR, USA 2012 Kelsey Dow (ΑΓΔ) crowned Miss ASU 2012, Chelsea Treadway (ΑΓΔ) The caption in the paper read: "Hott GAM, They did it AGAIN!"

Congratulations to Chelsea! I am excited to compete on the Miss Arkansas stage with you in July!

No comments:

Post a Comment