Sunday

Princess Day!

In a way my last post from Nettleton Middle School foreshadowed the events to come. I ended that blog saying "Nettleton Middle School made me feel like a princess! I could definitely get used to this lifestyle! ;)"
Easter Weekend I hosted a Princess day event at Haute Pink Hair Studio! My younger cousins, Amy and Darby, are my Diamond State Princesses this year, and I wanted to give them a little taste of what I was getting to experience. Amy was unable to attend but Darby came to Jonesboro (they are from Little Rock)to help host my princess day event!

Girls from around Jonesboro were invited to wear their princess attire to be treated like royalty! Most dressed as their favorite Disney Princess and then were able to be pampered by the stylists as they received top of the notch treatment on their hair, makeup and nails! To top it all off we gave them what they were all hoping for... Their princess crown! I am not sure what girl wouldn't love this kind of treatment! Darby and I enjoyed our day as most of the little girls thought we were "real, live, princesses!"



A *HUGE* thank you to Haute Pink Hair Studio, my mom for taking pictures, my aunt for bringing Darby to town, and of course the princesses who made this event possible!!

No comments:

Post a Comment